17 May 2011

Coastal Gardens

Enjoy the laid-back feel of days spent by the sea all summer long. Even if you live more than a stone's throw from the beach, you can create your own coastal retreat in the garden with a mix of casual deckchairs, weathered driftwood, tall grasses that blow in the wind, and stripes in red, white and blue.

Sit back and relax
Elmwood chair - Marks and Spencer - £599


Adirondack rocking chair - TrueShopping - £65



Stripe Director's Chair - Sainsburys - £17.50

Paradise Lounger - Indian Ocean - £1665

Polywood Nautical Dining Set - Teak, Wicker and More - $4.071


Lodge Armchair - Garpa - £330

Holkham Bbq - Pebbles to Sand - £35

Relax Hammock Chair - HammocksWorld - £50.99


Wooden Union Jack Bunting - Countryside Interiors- £6.50

Teak Crab Table and Chairs - Frontgate


Garden shade sail - Primrose - from £49.95


Holkham Windbreaker - The White Company - £80

Picnic Set - Interior Tides - £74.95



Children's Hanging Tent - Interior Tides - £135

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am looking to connect and expand my gardening knowledge and network. I live in South Florida and lucky enough to grow anything pretty much all year round. My favorite thing to do is spend hours outside working in my garden but as the summertime approaches and the heat intensifies, I went looking for some indoor idea's. You should check this out as I just discovered this awesome gardening tool for me, the kids, and my 82 year old mother. I'm loving it!!! www.masterhomegardening.com

    Never stop growing!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete