23 Jun 2011
Eat It: Courgette Frittata
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 minutes or until temder. Use a colander to drain them. Let them cool down and then halve if large.
2. Melt the butter in a 28cm (11 in) diameter, non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and cook gently until soft. Add the courgettes and cook. Stir often. (Cooking time 5 min).
3. Stir in the potatoes and continue cooking for a further five minutes, until the courgettes have softened. (Cooking time 5 min).
4. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the Peccorino and mint and season well with pepper. Whisk together well using a fork.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and turn the heat down as low as possible. (Cooking time 5 min).
6. When the eggs are jsut set, place the pan under a pre-heated grill to brown the top. When ready, remove from the grill and leave the frittata to cool. (Cooking time 5 min).