2 Feb 2012

Get Your Garden Designed For Free!


Yes, my dreams have come true, Alan Titchmarsh is asking for people to contact his show if you want your garden re-designed for free. So needless to say I have already put my name forwards! Well why not, I would love to have a celebrity digging in my back yard, I might even get a few tips. So if you fancy a change contact 'The Alan Titchmarsh Show' call Emily on 02070 656900 or email titchmarshproduction@spungoldtv.com. You need only send two photos and the area should be small and can be made  into a mini-sanctuary.


I have the prefect area for this down by the shed. What about you, what would you have re-designed. Let me know if you have applied and were successful, I would love to see how you get on.

1 comment:

  1. matty the grumpy gardener18 February 2012 at 19:34

    I'm not sure how I came across your blog, i don't normally read girlie rubbish but did find it interesting in parts.

    ReplyDelete