1. Mother's Day White Jug John Lewis.com
Roses, Ranunculus, Freesias and eucalyptus, who could say no. You can also re-use the jug again. I just love the free Cath Kidston mug that comes with it.
2. Interflora.co.uk, Featuring cerise carnations, cerise germini, 1 large-headed pink rose, green spray chrysanthemums and foliage presented in a clear glass vase with a lilac sisal collar. Plus free vase.
3. Featuring a twin stem Phalaenopsis Orchid, a 120g box of luxury chocolates and a 75cl bottle of Sparkling Rosé presented in a pink, woven gift basket and finished with ribbon. Also Interflora.
Marks and Spencer
5. Very cute balloon and luxury champagne truffles come with this bouquet in a bag, from Next.
6. Try this mini vineyard from Not on the high street. It comes with a red and white grape vine - bonus!
7. Lovely windowbox from Plantabox, made from apple crates. You can also personalise it on the online order site.
8. I'm quite liking this one, it's a bit different, from Flowerbox.
9. Oh someone get me these please! I would just walk around with them all day, from The Real Flower Company, these Yves Piaget roses are divine, oh and are £115 and comes in it's own hatbox.
10. Are these the most expensive orchids? £250 for six orchids from Quintessentially Flowers.
Which ones would you like to recieve?